Wednesday, March 21, 2007

How Do I Tell A Guy I Have Feelings For Him

QUESTION:

How do I tell a guy that I have feelings for him without making myself completely vulnerable?

ANSWER:

There is absolutely no way to tell someone you have feelings for them without being vulnerable in some way, unless of course you don’t care what their reaction is. I’m assuming you do, and you hope the feelings are reciprocal. You didn’t say if this is a boyfriend or someone you hope will become one. I’m going to assume he’s not your boyfriend and suggest you keep it light, very light. Say something like, “You’re a really nice guy. I have a lot of fun with you.” That’s it. Say it casually, without expecting anything in return. Say it in person so you can gage his reaction better and go from there.

No comments: