Wednesday, October 24, 2007

First kiss

QUESTION:

How soon should you date before that first kiss? I've been dating this guy going on 4 weeks now. He kissed me on my forehead a week ago. I thought that was special because it means he adores me. I want to take this friendship slow by waiting at least 3 months to become sexually involved.


ANSWER:

If you’re a woman, you should only have your first kiss when you feel like you want to. However, let the guy initiate. If he tries to kiss you on the first date and you prefer to be more demure, turn your cheek but be sure to let him know you had a good time. I think people move too fast to the physical part of a relationship and it’s almost expected that there be a passionate kiss on the first date. How about some anticipation? Don’t follow the crowd and do it just because it’s expected.

No comments: